GOD HAS BLESSED US AND WE ARE SO THANKFUL!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Still waiting....

Well, today was my due date and it has just about come and gone. It was my last day at work so that was a relief to have all that wrapped up. I had an appt yesterday and they scheduled the inducing for Monday morning unless Luke decides to come before. We will go to the hospital on Sunday night once they call us. They said that everything was about the same as the week before. We will keep all of you updated on what happens between now and then. We are very excited to meet Luke and to see all of you. Love you!

1 comment:

The Cains said...

Hey lady!! I've been checking everyday!!! I can't believe he is still hanging out inside:) He will be here so soon! I can't wait!!! YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!! We love you dearly!