
My 3 babies
Luke is 2 weeks old today. He has already started to change and his personality has started to show. We went on our first walk today and he seemed to really enjoy it. I am still moving around a little slower due to the c-section but every day gets better and better. Jody had to go back to work today. My mom came back to stay with us so that she can help me during the day.
4 comments:
So cute--I love how your first babies are acting with Luke--so sweet!! I hope ours are the same way one day! Glad to hear you are feeling better!! Y'all are still much in our prayers.
Love
Megann
Can't wait to see little Luke again - maybe Easter!!! It has been great weather for walking - isn't it fun? Ya'll are awesome parents - Luke is a very lucky baby! Give hom a kiss from his great Aunt Patti!!!
okay, the puppies with Luke is hysterical. hope bella and mo are taking their new living situation well. i'm sure they'll be his best friends once he starts to move around!
so glad you have the blog to stay updated with.
He is so cute!! I love the pic with the dogs!! You look great.
Natalia
Post a Comment