I copied this idea from a friend... thought it was a great idea and helps to remind me of how lucky I am to have such a special little man!
L O V E
* that beautiful smile
* those big blue eyes
* that you use the "more" sign language sign and a simple "ugh" for anything and everything you want
* you have the sweetest cry
* you are a true mama's boy and I eat that up
* you are a very picky eater
* you have a little temper and act like mommy
* blonde curls
* cutest naked booty
*bath time involves me getting totally soaked
*how you lie on your tummy in the bathtub and kick your feet
*you catch on so quickly to new things and it still amazes me
*your determination in figuring out new things
*hearing you say "mum.. mum..mum"
*the big smile you give when daddy gets home from work
*the best laugh ever
*acting silly and making you bust out in laughter
*the smallest things make you smile
*your innocense
*everyone tells me you are going to be taller than me- I sure hope so :)
*thinking back to being pregnant with you and what a miracle you are
*how God is so good!
* blowing kisses
*peek a boo and you keep your face covered for extra long..so precious
*how old is Luke......1
*you give me this look when you know you should not be doing something... my heart melts.. oh are we in trouble!
*how much you love puffs and totally stuff your face..
*you have to have both hands full with a snack and your mouth full like a chipmunk
*when you sit in my lap and let me hold you or read you a book
the list goes on and on and on.... I love you my little man.. hugs and kisses
No comments:
Post a Comment