GOD HAS BLESSED US AND WE ARE SO THANKFUL!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Aunt Lea's graduation


(Yeah.. she did it!!)

( I just love this picture.)
So I am a little behind on the posts. Just did not get motivated to sit down and download the pictures and write a post last week.

We had a great time at Lea's graduation. We left early on Saturday morning and were in Montgomery by around noon. We ate a quick lunch and then went over the school for the graduation. It was a very hot day.. 90 degrees!! I have to give credit to my dad because he kept Luke happy the whole time. Luke just sat with my dad and watched the people and all the action. The graduation was about an hour and a half long. We are so proud of Aunt Lea and all her honors and success! She graduated magna cum laude!! Way to go Aunt Lea.
Here are a few pictures from the big day...






No comments: