GOD HAS BLESSED US AND WE ARE SO THANKFUL!

Monday, December 13, 2010

We knew it was only a matter of time...

We knew it was only a matter of time before Luke figured out how to climb out of his crib. 12/12 was the date. Yesterday morning I was in my bathroom getting ready for church and Jody was downstairs feeding Jake breakfast. I started hearing doors shut and then the gate shut... I called down to Jody to see if he had gotten Luke up and he said no.... then I see Luke shutting the playroom door. He replies.. "I get myself up" He had a little red mark on his foot. He has the convertible crib so we have the toddler rails but had postponed the transition since Jake is still not sleeping through the night. I had several friends say that the transition caused their child to start waking in the night and that was my worst nightmare... 2 kids up in the middle of the night. But now that he can climb out we no longer have a choice and will change his bed after Christmas. We leave Friday for snow skiing and will be gone until the Sunday after Christmas. The rest of the week I work and I have to wake him up in the mornings. Hopefully he will stay put for now.

No comments: