GOD HAS BLESSED US AND WE ARE SO THANKFUL!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Milestone night for Luke

We had Jim n' nicks for dinner and got a pork slider for the boys. We gave him ketchup and French fries as well. I know most people are thinking why are you happy your child ate French fries.. The thing is he is so picky and says he does not like anything before he tries it. We have really been encouraging him to try things and if you don't like it that is fine but at least try it... So tonight he took the fries and dipped them in ketchup- 3 of them! Then he proceeded to eat his pulled pork- not the bread but we were so proud of him!! Hopefully this is the start of many new foods! Every time I go to the grocery store
I just look and look for things I think he might like. He always surprises me and likes the complete opposite. He loves cinnamon rolls so I bought cinnabon cereal- he liked it but preferred honey bunches of oats!! Too funny! We love this little guy so much and are so proud of this huge milestone!!

No comments: