Cowboy Baby
Holding On
Out to eat with mom and friends
Mo having to be right in the middle of the action :)Luke went to the nursery at church for the 1st time last Sunday and then on Tuesday night he came down with a cold. A stuffy nose and cough. Poor thing is/was very congested and so it made it hard for him to sleep at night. He would wake up several times so it was a hard week for all of us. My mom came into town on Wednesday and stayed until Saturday. We had fun going through pictures of when I was little and trying to see if any of them looked like Luke. I am going to scan some of them into the computer and then I will post them to the blog. You can then decide if you think he looks anything like me. I know right now everyone says he is Jody jr :) He has his 2 month check up this Friday. I think he has to get 5 shots- Yikes! It is going to break my heart. Jody took off work to go with me so that will help.
Luke is continuing to smile more and makes coos/gurgle sounds. He has started to grab hold of things too. We got him a new playmat with more things for him to look at and play with. It has a mirror with it and he likes to look at himself. The best feeling for me is when I go to get him out of his bed in the morning and he recognizes my voice and face and gives me a huge smile. It just melts my heart.
1 comment:
I hope he is feeling better! bless his little heart. I can't wait to meet him!!!
Post a Comment