Today is Father's Day and it was also Luke's Baby Dedication at church. Luke wore Jody's day gown that he was baptized in over 31 years ago. It was very special to have him wear this and to have it take place on Fathesr's Day. I will attach a few pictures. We went out to lunch afterwards with Jody's parents and also some friends from our bible study group. It really meant a lot to have them share in this special event.
Luke gave his dad a baseball with his handprint on it, a set of golf clubs for Luke to use one day, a #1 Dad hat and shirt, and also a little book on tips Fathers should teach their sons. It was a very special First Father's Day for all of us.
It is so hard to believe how fast Luke is growing. We weighed him last night by weighing ourselves and then weighing ourselves holding him and it looks like he might weigh 19.5lbs. He is growing longer everyday but we will now have to look at a new car seat. His current one only goes up to 22lbs. I never thought he would have grown out of it before 6 months. One of these days I am going to figure out how to attach videos to this thing. I want you to be able to hear his adorable laugh and his babbling. It is so sweet and just melts my heart.
We are going to the beach next weekend for a week and can hardly wait. Luke loves his baths and so we hope he likes the pool just as much. We will be sure to share pictures once we return. My biggest worry is him getting sunburned so please pray that I do a good job of putting on the sunscreen. His fair skin glows in the sun.
Enjoy your week and I am hoping to be better at posting on here and providing updates.
No comments:
Post a Comment