So I have been bad at posting these past few weeks. It is not because we did not have anything to talk about. I just have not been able to find the time. I started back to work on May 19th and am working 8-2 M-F. The schedule seems to be working out really well. I feel like I am able to have the best of both worlds. I have some time for me plus I still have a lot of time to spend with Luke. My mom came this past Sunday and is keeping Luke while I am at work.
Luke has grown so much over these past few weeks. He has learned to use his hands and can hold his toys and grabs his toys on his play mat. It is so neat to watch him discover things and how they work. He has gotten a little personality and he is so sweet. His smile lights up the room. He has started to laugh out loud and it just melts our hearts.
We went to the Braves game a few weekends ago and Luke rode in the Baby Bjorn. It was very warm but we stayed in the kids area most of the time. He really enjoyed riding in the Baby Bjorn because he could look around.
Luke participated in his first 5K this past weekend at SummerFest in the Virginia Highlands. He slept the whole time in his jogging stroller. It was a lot of fun but it was also very HOT!
We have been working with Luke on taking naps in his crib and also going to sleep on his own. He does very well at this. We have had to let him cry it out a few times but we will go back in and pat his stomach a few times and he will then go to sleep. He is still a very good baby. He will fuss a little if he is tired and/or hungry but other than that he will coo/giggle/smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment