GOD HAS BLESSED US AND WE ARE SO THANKFUL!

Friday, September 5, 2008

Luke - 6 months




I know... I know... I am a little behind.


Luke turned 6 months last week on August 25th. I can hardly believe that he has been with us this long. He had his 6 month check up and he weighed 23lbs 9oz and was 29 1/2 inches long. He continues to amaze us with all the new things he can do. He is working on rolling over from back to front. I am sure it will not be long and he will be moving all over the place. I am attaching a picture of him in his red chair at 6 months and another picture of him trying to sit up. He still falls forward and to the side but he is getting stronger. His favorite game right now is to sit in his Bumbo and pull toys out of his basket. He will pull the toys out one by one and play with them and then move on to the next. I have also attached a picture of him in action.

No comments: