I am working to get all of our Christmas pictures downloaded. We had Christmas in Birmingham and then over New Years we had Christmas in Opp. I have attached a few pictures of Luke in his chair for his 10 month picture. This time was a little more difficult because he discovered that their are books behind the chair. You can see in the pictures he was trying to grab them.
WOW.... 10 months! I know each month I have said that but it is just crazy how fast the time goes by. We are now starting to work on his 1 year Birthday Party! Our little man is going to be 1 years old!! It just does not seem real! Just yesterday we were finding out we were pregnant, going to a million dr. appts, and then he was born..... fast forward 10 months and here we are. Looking forward to posting many details from Luke's 1st Christmas in the next few days. Until then enjoy our little man in his red chair. We love all of you very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment