Yes... We have BIG NEWS!! Luke took 2 steps over the weekend. We dont have any pictures or video because we were totally not expecting it. We knew it was coming soon but when he chose to take these steps was totally unexpected. He was holding onto the door and just decided to let go. He stood still for a few seconds and then let go and walked 2 steps towards his shopping cart. I was in total shock... We are hoping to capture the next few steps on the camera or on video.
4 comments:
Yay Luke! What a big boy!! I can't believe he is about to be walking!!
GO LUKE!
Go Luke, Go Luke!!! I can't believe how fast he is growing! :)
Go Luke! You can do it little man! How exciting! I look forward to seeing the video of him walking around!
Post a Comment