GOD HAS BLESSED US AND WE ARE SO THANKFUL!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Way behind....




Ok.. I am way behind on my posts... The last post says Luke took 2 steps. He now can move all over the place and gets better and better at walking everyday. We still have lots of falls and some tears. It seems that each day I say that I am going to update our page and then I run out of time.... It is hard to think of everything that has been going on. We did meet with a speech therapist/occupational therapist about Luke's sensory/texture problems with food. We were approved for the state program which basically means we can get the services at a discounted rate up until age 3. It is a program called "Babies Cant Wait." Our first session is tomorrow at Luke's school. I really hope we can learn some techiques to help him like new foods. I am sure he has to be getting tired of the same old 3rd foods... Mixed Vegetables with chicken, Turkey dinner, Lasagna, Spaghetti,Chicken and Stars,and Vegetable Beef Dinner.. that is about the extent of the selection.

Here are a few pictures of Luke on the move... I still cannot get our videos to download onto our blog. I think the files are too big.. so my next place to try is our picasa album. If I get it to work I will post a link.

2 comments:

Stephanie says said...

I can't believe how big Luke is! He is turning into a toddler! :) Can it be that time already? Were you not pregnant just yesterday? They grow so fast! We must catch up soon!

Unknown said...

We have a friend whose daughter is also involved with "Babies Can't Wait," and she thinks it's a great program!