GOD HAS BLESSED US AND WE ARE SO THANKFUL!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Anniversary- 6 years!




Today was our 6 year anniverary! In a way it seems so much longer. We had dated 5 years prior to getting married so I guess we have known each other a lot longer :) I had my first ALTA tennis match today and so that took up most of the day. It started at 1pm - Luke's nap time, so Jody and Luke stayed home. We were able to go out for dinner and a few errands while Luke went over to Collin's house to play. Thank you Julie and Scott for offering to watch Luke. The date night dinner was very fun. You forget how nice it is to take your time and eat a meal :)
Jody suprised me with 15 roses on Friday night... Happy Anniversary to me! My hubby is so thoughtful and I am so thankful God chose him for me! He is truly the best husband and the besty daddy.... thank you for all you do and for loving us so much!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Melissa for six years! You and Jody are so cute together and have a beautiful family. I can't wait to see the new addition!