We took some maternity pictures with the photographer we will be using once little brother is born. I was reluctant to do maternity pictures at first but then decided it would be a good opportunity for us to get some family pictures too. I am so happy we decided to do this. Luke had a blast running around and playing with all the leaves. It was very cold but we think Jason did a great job. We found out about him through a friend of a friend. If you are looking for someone to take pictures of your family please look at his website and contact him. He is a truly genuine person and loves what he does. You will not be disappointed!!
To see the proofs use the information below.
Go to www.jasonpendley.com
Click on Clients
Look for Aaron Family (on right)
Password is Luke
3 comments:
I LOVE them!!! They turned out so good! I am glad that you liked him!!! :o)
Those are great! I love all of them! :)
You guys look great! I love the picture of you and Luke where he has his hand on your belly. Adorable! The ones of daddy and Luke are really cute too. You guys got some great shots!
Post a Comment