This past weekend we went back to the beach for one final vacation in 2009. Our friends got a beach house and were so gracious to let us stay there for a long weekend. We really enjoyed having the time away. My parents, sister, and her boyfriend were able to join us for Friday-Monday and then Jody's parents were able to come on Monday afternoon until Tuesday when we left to come home. Luke had a blast... he just loves the sand and is like a fish in the water. The weather was perfect...actually had record highs for this time of year.. 85 degrees. We kept saying why vacation in the middle of summer when you can be the only ones on the beach and have such perfect weather :)
It was fun to have one final vacation just the 3 of us before little brother arrives. We kept talking about how much different it will all be next year with our 2 little boys. My blog countdown shows 100 days until my due date... crazy to think we are getting into the double digit countdown. The time is really flying by. My next appt is November 7th and I will have to do my glucose screening and we will have another ultrasound. After that appt I will start going every 2 weeks.
On Saturday little brother's furniture is being delivered. I am excited about being able to decorate his room. We are also having some maternity pictures taken. I am more excited about taking family pictures than true maternity pictures. We are using a different photographer this time. We are going to use Jason Pendley. http://www.jasonpendley.com/. We found out about him through a friend's blog and are excited to try something different.
Our laptop- where I usually download all our pictures, etc. is under the weather right now. We have to get a new ac adapter so it can charge. I hope to get some of our pictures from the beach downloaded to put on here by this weekend.
It was fun to have one final vacation just the 3 of us before little brother arrives. We kept talking about how much different it will all be next year with our 2 little boys. My blog countdown shows 100 days until my due date... crazy to think we are getting into the double digit countdown. The time is really flying by. My next appt is November 7th and I will have to do my glucose screening and we will have another ultrasound. After that appt I will start going every 2 weeks.
On Saturday little brother's furniture is being delivered. I am excited about being able to decorate his room. We are also having some maternity pictures taken. I am more excited about taking family pictures than true maternity pictures. We are using a different photographer this time. We are going to use Jason Pendley. http://www.jasonpendley.com/. We found out about him through a friend's blog and are excited to try something different.
Our laptop- where I usually download all our pictures, etc. is under the weather right now. We have to get a new ac adapter so it can charge. I hope to get some of our pictures from the beach downloaded to put on here by this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment