GOD HAS BLESSED US AND WE ARE SO THANKFUL!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jake is 1 month old



So much can change in just 1 month! I have been calling these last few weeks the learning time.... where we are learning about Jake and what he likes/dislikes and he is learning all about his new world. We have come a long way and he seems to be much happier. The gas pains seem so much better and he is sleeping so much better. We had a friend recommend the fisher-price newborn sleeper/rocker and it has been a life saver. It is elevated and it seems to help with his reflux. We could not get him to stay asleep in the bassinett.He will sleep in his new reclined sleeper- the yellow banana- as we are calling it for around 4 hours at a time each night. Before having this he was sleeping on me each night. I would prop myself up and thus never getting into a deep sleep. I am feeling so much better as I am sure he is too. We have also been swaddling him and that really helps too. He would wake himself up with his startle reflex.

He has started to smile and it is so sweet. He is so great at holding up his head and he does really well at tummy time. This is much different than Luke as he hated tummy time. His little cheeks are starting to fill out as well.

We love this little guy so much!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: