We took Jake this morning for his 2 week check up. He is continuing to do well and the dr. said he looked perfect. That is so reassuring! He gained another 5oz over the week so he now weighs 9lbs 6oz. The dr. said he could go 6-7 hours at night...... I mentioned that to Jake as well. He is still waking up every 2 hours... maybe 3 hours if we are lucky :)
Now he does not have to go back to the pediatrician until his 2 month check up.... then he will have to start getting shots :(
My mom is here this week and we are enjoying spending time together and I am continuing to try to rest. My pain from the c-section gets bettter with each day. Jody had to return to work today. We really enjoyed the time we had to just hang out and I know Luke loved all the time him and Jody had to spend together.
No comments:
Post a Comment