GOD HAS BLESSED US AND WE ARE SO THANKFUL!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Return to work - end of maternity leave

Tuesday was my first day back to work. I will be working Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8am-5pm. I was working 8-2 M-F so I am excited about this new schedule. It was always hard to leave at 2 and this way we will get the part time rate at daycare. Gickie (my mother in law) came to keep the boys so that was a huge help during this transition. We are going to Disneyworld next week so we hated to have them start daycare prior to that... getting sick and also starting and then stopping. They will officially start daycare on the 20th. That will be a huge adjustment for all of us... getting up earlier, long days, but having the long weekends will be so nice. I am excited to have those extra days to go on walks, go to the pool this summer, playdates, etc. Jake is adjusting to having more bottles while I am at work and he even started sleeping through the night. He goes to bed around 9:15pm and wakes up around 6:30 to eat and then will go back to sleep until around 7:30 or 8:00... lets hope it continues. The extra sleep is REALLY nice!!

It has been nice getting back into a routine and seeing my friends at work. My company is getting a lot busier and that is a huge blessing. They say the staffing industry is usually the first to see the increase in employment and that is what is happening right now so lets all pray we are on the way to better times.

No comments: