GOD HAS BLESSED US AND WE ARE SO THANKFUL!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Jake- 4 month checkup

We took Jake yesterday afternoon for his 4 month check up. Even though he is almost 5 months old this was the first date available that worked with our schedules. He is growing and developing right on schedule. He is in the 89th percentile for weight at 17lbs and 11oz and in the 83rd percentile for height at 26.75 inches. We discussed starting rice cereal in the next month.... I put this off as long as possible with Luke because I knew it was a whole new world. I really cant believe it is already time to start this adventure with Jake. He had to get 4 shots and one oral vaccine and he was so brave. He only cried for a few seconds and then I was able to pick him up and give him hugs/kisses and he was much better. We gave him tylenol once we got home to help prevent any soreness/pain. After the last vaccines he did seem more fussy so we were hoping to keep it from being too painful this time. He did wake up a few more times than usual during the night so maybe he was feeling a little uncomfortable but he went back to sleep quckly. When he woke up this morning he was happy!

1 comment:

Justin and Marcie said...

Melissa I had no idea you guys had a blog!!! YAY!!