GOD HAS BLESSED US AND WE ARE SO THANKFUL!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Toy Story 3 - Disney on Ice

Wednesday night we took the boys to Disney on Ice- Toy Story 3. We were given tickets from one of our vendors at work and so they were really great seats. We also had a premiere parking pass which made getting in/out very easy. We knew going on a weeknight was not ideal but with it being free we just could not pass it up. I had really wanted to take the boys when I saw the show was coming so I was super excited when we were offered the tickets. We met after work and drove down to Phillips Arena. The show started at 7:30 and was over around 9:30. We had packed pajamas and so the boys would be ready for bed when we got home. Jake was mesmerized by the show for about an hour and then he decided he was tired and fell asleep. He is usually in bed each night by 8pm. Luke really enjoyed the characters and the music. He kept saying "more" "more" each time the scene would end. Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald started and ended the show so that was very exciting for Luke. It was hard to get good pictures because of it being on ice the characters were moving very quickly. Most images were blurred, etc. I have tried to include a few of the best shots.
























Photobucket

1 comment:

Dustin said...

Looks like it was fun!