GOD HAS BLESSED US AND WE ARE SO THANKFUL!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Updates on the boys


The boys are continuing to grow and change each day. Luke continues to surprise me with all the things he knows. He is taking in the world and loves to talk about it. Jake is also learning new words and learns to repeat them. The heat has been brutal but it won't keep these boys inside. They absolutely love playing outside and especially when water is involved. It is so much fun watching the boys play together!

LUKE:
* continues to be sensitive and oh so loving
*will try a new food to be able to get pudding
*some things we are hearing these days: " Jake is pinching me," I see poopy - trying to get rid of this one, shut the door all the way, I want to drive, I found a rock, mommy look, jakiepoo, I make jakiepoo laugh, mommy you be a witch, I am a clown, be mad, be sad, be happy, mo sleep with me, I drink all my milk I get juice please, paint please, please with almost all requests which just about makes it impossible to say no, I have a lot of books here
* can sing Jesus loves me along with us
* has shortened his blessing to say god great god good thank you food AMEN
*still loves Dora and max and ruby
* enjoys giving kisses and offers to give one on forehead- I kiss you here
*if Jake gets in trouble Luke gets so worried and wants to make him happy. He is really starting to show his love for his bro

JAKE:
* gets frustrated if things don't go his way
* pinches and hits Luke which we are trying to stop
* has the most blonde hair And the biggest smile
* gives the best hugs
*LOVES to ride bikes.. He wants to be pushed on Luke's bike
*new words: Sadie, Melanie, stephen, ready set go, milk, cat, meow, bike, dora, Jake, Luke
*wants to be doing everything Luke is
*still loves food- very few things he does not like


My little guys are the light of my life and I can't imagine them not being here. You brighten each day with your big blue eyes and loving hearts and smiles. I could just squeeze you each and hold you forever.























Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: