4th of July weekend Luke made his first trip to Opp. He got to spend the weekend with all of his cousins. We went to The Grand Hotel at Point Clear for 2 nights as well. Luke was able to do some more swimming and he really enjoyed it. We have some cute videos of him swimming if I can figure out how to post them on here.
This past Friday I turned 30- Yep I am getting old. :) My mom called me at work to let me know that Luke rolled over for the first time. She had walked into the kitchen and he was on his play mat on his stomach- when she came back he was on his back. So we all pretty much missed his first roll over. He has not shown any interest in doing it again. Hopefully the next time we will be able to capture it on video.
1 comment:
Happy belated birthday Melissa! I'm sorry I missed the actual day. I turn 30 in December--we can celebrate together:) Hope you had a great one!
Post a Comment