GOD HAS BLESSED US AND WE ARE SO THANKFUL!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Luke eats Cereal and Applesauce!

Luke had his first solid food on Sunday, July 20th. He opened his mouth wide and was ready to eat. He ate the cereal for 5 days to make sure no allergies and then we fed him the applesauce. We are going to start him on bananas tomorrow. He likes to put his hand in his mouth to feel the food sometimes. For the most part he just sits there and wants me to hurry and shovel it in. He has been doing really well at his tummy time. We feel like he is going to roll over any day now. He did roll over the one time in the picture in the earlier post but he has not done it again.

My mom is leaving this Friday. It is hard to believe the summer is almost over! Luke will start daycare on Thursday. I am sad about all of this but I know he will have fun with the other babies. 2 of my friends have babies in the same room so that makes me feel good. Jody and I will go together on Thursday for his first day. I will then take and pick him up each day. It is on the way to my work so I will drop him off around 7:20 and pick him up around 2:20.

1 comment:

The Cains said...

I'm thinking about y'all. I can imagine it will be hard for all of you that your Mom is leaving and daycare is arriving. But it sounds like he will have a great time with your 2 friend's babies!! He is TOO CUTE!!!