I had my next to last dr. appt today. I will have one more on Monday and then the following Monday is the big day. We are still scheduled for 10:15 and are to arrive 2 hours early. The dr. appt went well.... no weight gain and they actually said they were very proud of me with my weight gain.. especially at the holidays I was able to stay within the range they recommend. How that happened I have no idea because I have eaten more reese's cups and junk food than ever in the past 2 weeks. Maybe trying to keep up with my 33lb little boy has something to do with it :)
It is crunch time at my work trying to catch up on everything, making sure everyone is trained, etc. It seems there is never enough time in the day to get things done.
We have a few final projects to do around the house and to LB's room. I am planning to post pictures of his room next week once we hang a few more pictures and get a few more things set up.
We have been reading Luke his book called "I'm going to be a big brother " each night. We are trying to prepare him as much as possible but we know that he can only understand so much. We talk about the baby, his brother, etc.
Just over a week as a family of 3 and we will become a family of 4. So excited to meet our new little guy and all the adventures to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment