GOD HAS BLESSED US AND WE ARE SO THANKFUL!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Waiting on Jake!


It still seems so surreal that tomorrow morning we are to welcome Jake! We are so excited and are ready for our new adventure!

I have been having contractions pretty much all day. They started this morning around 6:30am and have continued most of the day at about 10 minutes apart. So crazy that this time it is all planned out for a c-section and I have the contractions. With Luke I never had a single contraction and he was a week late.

Today is my brother's birthday so we all celebrated at Cracker Barrel and had a fun afternoon finishing final details of preparing for Jake's arrival.

Here is a picture from today.... one of our last pictures as a family of 3 :)
We are all so excited to meet you Baby Jake...... We love you!!

1 comment:

The Nix Family said...

Good luck tomorrow! We'll be praying for a safe and healthy delivery! Can't wait to see pictures of sweet Baby Jake!!