On July 8th we made our way to guntersville, al for wade and melanie's rehearsal dinner. I helped my mom/dad plan it and we had the best time. We had decided on a fiesta theme. We had the very Best food catered by a Mexican restaurant! It is truly some of the very best food ever eaten! I love planning and decorating so the rehearsal dinner was right up my ally! The wedding was at Melanie's parents farm. To say it was Hot is an understatement but it was such a special day and we could not have asked for a more perfect day for a more perfect couple! They truly compliment one another and are very best friends! We have pictures from the rehearsal but not the wedding. Jody was busy chasing the boys since I was in the wedding.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


Friends all praying over Mel and wade


The arbor

This was at the wedding- future corn hole champions!

No comments:
Post a Comment