Lately I have to keep telling myself... God will not give me more than I can handle!! These little boys can be so physical. They are only 1 1/2 and 3 1/2 so I can only imagine what is in store for me as they grow!! Jake loves to aggravate Luke and it is only a matter of time before Luke punches him. Luke being the more sensitive one will usually just get annoyed and frustrated and end up in tears. Jake will be jumping on Luke's back, trying to hug him and then try to bite him, take away his blankies.. whatever he can do to get a rise out of Luke. Who knew someoen so little could already know the effects of his actions. He is learning quickly that is for sure. Jake is a big talker these days. He will repeat anything you say and his new favorite saying is, "Aw man" He got that one from his daddy and he says it at the funniest times. I asked him to help me clean up toys the other night and he said "Aw man" We just laughed!! These boys are truly the loves of my life even if I will be gray before I am 40 worrying that they will either hurt themselves or each other! One thing is for sure.. they both love their mommy very much! They love Jody beyond words as well but will always tell him they are Mommy's boys :) You know that makes me feel good :)
Here are a few pictures of the boys in action.... It is hard to get a picture of them sitting still!
Here are a few pictures of the boys in action.... It is hard to get a picture of them sitting still!

No comments:
Post a Comment