GOD HAS BLESSED US AND WE ARE SO THANKFUL!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Decorating for Christmas

We helped my mom and dad decorate their house when we were there for Thanksgiving and Luke had so much fun. He loved putting the lights and ornaments on the tree. We told him when we got home we could decorate our tree and house and he did not forget it. He kept saying we decorate now.. we decorate now. We have a fake tree so Luke helped Jody put it together and then I usually put on the lights. I dont know what happens in the attic from one year to another but one of our strands of lights did not work so we had to postpone putting the ornaments on until the next night.

Jake on the other hand thought all the ornaments were balls and liked to throw them.. We have only had 2 broken thus far but I am sure that is only the beginning. We have the tree in our front room so that we can keep him away from it as much as possible. Here are a few pictures...




Photobucket

No comments: