GOD HAS BLESSED US AND WE ARE SO THANKFUL!
Monday, January 2, 2012
Croup
December 15th I got a call from the daycare that Jake was running a 103 fever and by the time I got there to pick him up it was 104. Jody was working late so I took the boys straight to the childrens urgent care. I am so thankful they opened one off exit 13 because so much more convenient. This is the same location where Jake got his stitches. Luckily it was not crowded and within an hour we were leaving. Poor jakie poo was diagnosed with croup and an ear infection. We were given a steroid and an antibiotic. The next few days were spent around the house in hopes that Jake would be all better. It was a rough few days because the steroids made Jake a different person. It was not my sweet little boy but someone who was angry and very hyper. He also would wake up in the middle night and would think it was morning! By Monday the fever was gone and he was feeling much better. This was the first of many times to come of him climbing out of his crib.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment