Last night 1/2/12 was Jake's first night to sleep in his toddler bed. We were a little worried at first because we heard him moving all over the room and thought we should have given him a few nights to get used to being back home. After only a few times of going into his room and telling him to get back in his bed he fell asleep in his bed. When Jody went to check on him this morning he was asleep by the door because he cannot open his door (yet!!) Jody then put him back in his bed and when I went to wake him up for school he was asleep on his giraffe pillow on the floor. Here are a few pictures of our little man in his big bed!!
Tonight I found him asleep by the door again. He does listen and go and get back in his bed when asked but I guess he just likes to sleep by the door. The only issue is trying to get into the room once he is asleep. We usually have to wake him up some to be able to open it.
Tonight I found him asleep by the door again. He does listen and go and get back in his bed when asked but I guess he just likes to sleep by the door. The only issue is trying to get into the room once he is asleep. We usually have to wake him up some to be able to open it.

No comments:
Post a Comment