GOD HAS BLESSED US AND WE ARE SO THANKFUL!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Jake's 2nd Birthday Party

This past Saturday we celebrated Jake's 2nd Birthday at Superior Play Systems in Alpharetta. It is a showroom for the big playsets people have in their backyards and they also sell large trampolines and basketball goals. They have a party room so it works out really nice for a winter birthday. There was a groupon a few months back that made the party much more affordable. It is crazy how much these places want to charge for you to rent a party room. The more birthday parties the boys have the more relaxed I seem to be about them. I really did not start preparing for his party until the last 2 weeks. We had booked the place several months back and I had bought the party supplies before Christmas when I had a coupon at Party City. So the only things left to do was to wrap his presents, order cupcakes, order Zaxbys chicken fingers and pick up some of the side foods. We all had a really great time at the party and I know the kids did too. They were running around so much that they were all sweating. The funniest part was that when Jake blew out the candle Luke wanted to also. Then everyone wanted a chance to blow out the candle. We had a sports themed party since Jake really loves football, baseball, soccer, and basketball. We waited until we were home to open the presents from us and Luke ended up opening up most of them. It is so hard to convince a 4 year old to let his brother open his presents. It is also funny because Luke has enjoyed playing with all the new toys as much as Jake has. I sure hope Luke will share his special day next month with Jake. We really appreciated everyone coming to help us celebrate our sweet Jakie Poo turning 2. Still can't believe he is already 2!!









Best Buds!







Jake just loved his backpack- he did not realize it was really a backpack
to keep him close by while we are in Orlando next month

Jake letting Luke open his presents too!



Photobucket

No comments: