GOD HAS BLESSED US AND WE ARE SO THANKFUL!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Jake turns 2!!

It is so hard to believe that our baby boy is already 2 years old! The time just flies by. He will tell you he is "3" so I guess he is just skipping being 2 years old. He surely has the attitude of a 2 year old if things don't go his way! He has started the game of I don't want it but then I do want it. Especially when going to bed. Before you know it you are caught in the game and are like what am I doing? Jake has so much spunk and personality! He is also so loving- gives big squeezes for hugs!! It is crazy how much he can say and how he can put all different ideas together. We were blessed beyond words 2 years ago today when our little jakie poo made his arrival! He made
his entry at his own time even though it was a planned c section and he continues to live up to that excitement each and every day!! We love you sweet baby boy!!
Eating pizza at Fox's Den
Birthday Cookie

No comments: