GOD HAS BLESSED US AND WE ARE SO THANKFUL!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

22 months




Another month has passed and I can hardly believe it. It seems like yesterday I was writing the 21 month post. I will post a few pictures from earlier in the month and then as soon as I can get them all downloaded I will post our Christmas pictures. We are working with Luke on being ready for his baby brother. He got a book called " I am the big brother" for Christmas and we are reading it to him each night. We know it is going to be a big change for him but we do pray that he knows how special he is and how much he is loved!!

Can't believe it is almost time to plan his 2 year birthday... We have some moments where we can tell we might be entering the terrible 2's... I cant say they are terrible though. They are more testing moments and not wanting to listen.

Luke's personality is so loving and so sweet and we cannot get enough of his hugs and kisses. His daycare is always telling me how sweet he is and how he is one of the best little boys in his class.

New things this month:
  • The word deer- for reindeer... all the lit up ones in the yard

  • The word tree- for Christmas tree and wanting to turn ours on each night
  • Luke has started remembering about saying the blessing before eating. He will clasp his hands together and listen for us to say... God is Great, God is Good... when we are almost finished he will be ready to start eating. When we first started this with him we would have to remind him and then he would clasp his hands... now when we sit down to the table to eat... even if he is playing he will put his hands together and say "this" which means we need to say the blessing... we even bless snack time. It is so sweet!

  • He is still a really good sleeper and we are so thankful for that. Occassionally he will wake in the night crying... like a bad dream but we can usually pat him and he will fall back asleep. He is usually in bed by 8pm and weekdays I wake him around 6:45... on weekends he will usually sleep until around 8am- love it!!

  • "up" he will come to me and want me to get up and play. The more pregnant I have gotten the more I think he wants me "up" and playing with him.
  • Momma... pulling on my leg wanting me to hold you. I love my momma's boy!!

  • Putting your finger over your mouth/nose to show "be quiet"..sleeping. You will do this for Bella/Mo... babies, etc.
  • new animals... frog- you will not say ribbet but you will do the jumping action like a frog, sheep- baaa, horse- ney,

  • You are saying Bella a lot better also.. not as much tongue roll

  • in the sweetest little voice you will say momma... dadda... we love it!!

No comments: