GOD HAS BLESSED US AND WE ARE SO THANKFUL!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Little brother's scheduled arrival date!


Here is a picture from Monday night- 33 weeks pregnant!


At my appt last Friday my doctor told me they have me on their calendar for the scheduled c-section on Monday, January 18th at 10:15 a.m. I had been asking them each appt if they knew the date but they had not completed their January on call calendar.

Everything is continuing to go well and I have one more 2 week appt and then I start going every week. Little brother continues to push outward on my stomach like he wants to break out. It is so different than with Luke. He seemed to kick here and there but this little guy will push outwards and it can be painful.

I have not been doing as well with taking pictures each week of me being pregnant like we did with Luke. I have only 3 sets of pictures that were planned belly pics. I have continued to tell myself that I cant let little brother fall into the 2nd baby statistic of not having a baby book, no pictures, etc.

No comments: