GOD HAS BLESSED US AND WE ARE SO THANKFUL!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Luke's 1st Dentist Appointment

This morning I took Luke for his first dental appt. I had heard great things about the place and it was just as everyone said. They made it exciting and made him feel so comfortable. They offer a free exam for kids under 2 and so the dentist looked in Jake's mouth. I had to hold him because he would not lie in the chair. He cried but the dentist was able to look at his teeth. Both boys received great reviews. They got suckers, stickers, a parachute man and bouncy ball. I think Luke will be excited to go back with all this prizes. If only my childhood dentist experience could have been the same. :). Here a few pictures from the visit-




Luke sprayed the water on the wall- the hygienist just laughed




Luke making his silly face






Our big boy getting his teeth cleaned-
he chose cherry paste and watermelon fluoride





Posted using BlogPress from my iPa

Location:Forsyth dental town

No comments: