Tomorrow night Jody and I leave for a week long trip to Korea. Jody was chosen as one of the employees of the year at his company so they are treating us both to this trip. We have been planning this trip for several months and it is crazy that the time has come. This will be the first time for me to be away from the boys for this long. I am trying to block out the leaving them.... And I keep thinking of the special time we will have just the two of us. We have date nights but sometimes feel rushed to get back to the boys. The boys will be at our house with jody's parents and then my parents are coming next weekend. I know they will have a fun time with their grandparents.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment